Whether your marathon training sneakers could use an upgrade or you’ve been eyeing a pair of trendy wish-list shoes, there’s no better place to find high quality essentials than Nordstrom. The luxe department store can sometimes get a bit pricey, which is why every budget shopper’s favorite time of year is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This year, the sale will run from July 28th to August 8th (beginning on July 16th for Nordy cardmembers!). But in the meantime, they secretly dropped some seriously insane deals on some of their bestselling sneakers ahead of the sale.
With so much quality footwear to peruse through, it can be overwhelming to know where to even begin. But a great place to start is asking yourself where and how you plan on wearing your new pair of sneakers. Do you want something classic to play tennis in, a lightweight sneaker for running, or something fun and trendy to wear out with friends? The best part is that the deals are better than ever this year, so if your answer is “all the above,” you can get everything you want while sticking to a budget.
Get ready to score your favorite sneaker brands, from Nike and Adidas to New Balance and Reebok, for up to 50 percent off—yes, you read that correctly. A bargain this good is bound to sell out fast, so you’ll definitely want to act quickly. See below for the best early sneaker deals Nordstrom secretly dropped ahead of their Anniversary Sale.
Best For Running
- Get Brooks’ Levitate 4 Running Sneakers for 26% off.
- Get Saucony’s Endorphin Speed Running Sneakers for 25% off.
- Get Veja’s Marlin 2 Running Sneakers for 40% off.
- Get Asics’ GEL-Kayano 26 Running Sneakers for 25% off.
- Get Clarks’ Un Rio Run Sneakers for 40% off.
- Get Reebok’s Floatride Run 2.0 Running Sneakers for 40% off.
Best For Walking
- Get Nike’s Air Max Up Sneakers for 33% off.
- Get Madewell’s Kickoff Sneakers for 40% off.
- Get Dr. Scholl’s Madison Slip-On Sneakers for 20% off.
- Get UGG’s Tay Sneakers for 25% off.
- Get Off-White’s Offcourt 3.0 Float Arrow Sneakers for 50% off.
- Get Naturalizer’s Selah Slip-On Sneakers for 22% off.
Best For Style
- Get Reebok’s Club C85 Sneakers for 40% off.
- Get Adidas’ Superstar Sneakers for 33% off.
- Get Steve Madden’s Charlie Platform Sneakers for 40% off.
- Get Sperry’s Crest Vibe Slip-On Sneakers for 39% off.
- Get Toms’ Avalon Leopard Print Slip-On Sneakers for 33% off.
- Get Jessica Simpson’s Elisah Ankle Tie Platform Sneakers for 39% off.
Honorable Mention: These Off-White Vulcanized Low Top Sneakers may not be on sale right now, but no sneaker article is complete without mentioning how great they are. Between the trendy checkerboard design and one-inch cushioned insole, you’ll look and feel great wearing these with any outfit.
Source: Read Full Article