Are you determined to start your weight loss journey today?
Finding the time to burn belly fat can be difficult, but all you need is 60 minutes.
If you’re a huge fan of classes, did you know you could burn a whopping 650 during an hour of Zumba?
It is believed women in an average weight range can burn between 350 and 650 calories during a hour session.
The exact expenditure depends on a person’s exact weight, muscle content, fitness level and more.
What is Zumba?
Zumba is an exercise fitness program created by Colombia dancer and choreographer Alberto “Beto” Pérez during the 1990s.
The class combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body using principles from aerobic and fitness to achieve cardio and muscle-toning benefits.
Its benefits include boosting heart health, helping to de-stress and even improves coordination.
What are some other calorie-burning exercises?
1. Circuit training – (80kg) = 650 kcal / (59kg) = 472 kcal
2. Weight Lifting (including Power Lifting and Olympic Lifts) – (80kg) = 489 kcal / (59 kg) = 354 kcal
3. Playing with kids (get ready) – (80 kg) = 286 kcal / (59kg) = 206 kcal
4. Walking the dog – (80kg) = 245 kcal / (59kg) = 177 kcal
5. Sleeping – (80kg) = 73 kcal / (59kg) = 53 kcal
- Weight loss
Source: Read Full Article